We recommend the programme to anyone that is above 18. However, if you have a strong passion for dressmaking, who are we to stop you? Just be careful during the sessions.
What You Will Learn :
- How To Make Your Own Knee-length CheongSam By Upcycling Your Own Fabrics
- How To Prepare Fabric Pieces
- How To Prepare And Attach Mandarin Collar
- How To Sew Pieces Into Your Own Customised Cheongsam Using Traditional Sewing Machinese
Additionally, Our Aunty Kim Hua will be there all the way to guide and answer your queries. By the end of the four sessions, you’ll leave with your own very own cheongsam that is tailored to the size you want.
First Run : 19, 26 Aug & 2, 9 Sep
Second Run : 30 Sep & 7, 14, 21 Oct
Third Run :11, 18, 25 Nov & 2 Dec
Timings : 1-5 pm on all days.
What to Bring :
- 1.5 yards of Cotton Fabric (Non-stretch, and no lines or checkered patterns)
- Needles and Threads
- Measuring Tape
- Fabric Scissors
* Participants are encouraged to attend all the sessions. There will be no refunds if participants are unable to attend any one of the sessions.
* Minimum 5pax to start the workshop. Each workshop has a maximum of 8pax.